Monday, April 24, 2006

Thank goodness for our church family

I'm about to pass out of consciousness, but I wanted to take a moment to note how thankful I am for our church family, at McAllen First Church of the Nazarene. So many nice people have reached out to us with warmness and kindness. I'm still surprised that people I hardly recognize know me by name! People in our church have made our stay here, thus far, more homey than our transition would otherwise be.

I'm sure I'm bound to forget loads of people, but thank you . . .
  • Manda & Johnny.
  • Rhonda & John.
  • Katia & Jeff.
  • Pastor Kevin & Pam, and Heather.
  • Monte & Diana.
  • Dennis & Tracy.
  • Leeroy & Rosie.
Oh my goodness, I don't think I can come up with an exhaustive list. I'm thankful for everyone who's made our transition here so much easier by reaching out to us and loving on us.

There are many people that aren't a part of our church, that have made a significant difference in our lives here, but that's another entry, another time.

1 comment:

Manda said...

I agree, finding this church has made living here bearable!! And if I made that list "Lily and Troy" would be at the top because you are such wonderful friends and blessings to us! Love you!