Thursday, April 05, 2007

8 questions, 4 answers

4 JOBS I HAVE HAD

1. lecturer at a university.
2. sales associate at talbots.
3.
working between the kitchen and where servers dress their food, at red lobster.
4. teaching fellow at a university.

FOUR MOVIES I HAVE WATCHED OVER AND OVER

1. Sense and Sensibility.
2. The Chronicles of Narnia.
3. Memoirs of a Geisha.
4. Pride and Prejudice.

FOUR PLACES I HAVE LIVED:

1. Knoxville, TN.
2. Greenville, SC.
3. New Territories, Hong Kong.
4. Edinburg, TX.

FOUR TV SHOWS I LIKE TO WATCH:

1. Smallville.
2. Lost.
3. Ugly Betty.
4. The Apprentice.


FOUR PLACES I HAVE BEEN ON VACATION:

1. South Padre Island, TX.
2. New York, NY (don't know whether that really counts, since Troy and I were there for interviews).
3. Galveston, TX.
4. Kauai, Hawaii (it's been over four and a half years, but that place was so awesome, just had to list it!).

FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:

1. sushi.
2. king crab legs.
3. hot and sour soup.
4. chicken breast stir fried with carrots, fresh olives, and chickpeas (at least lately this is one of my favorites).

FOUR PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:

1. Hawaii.
2. Western Europe.
3. North Carolina.
4. California.

FOUR PEOPLE WHO WILL ANSWER THIS BACK:

1. Manda.
2. Junko.
3. Abby (a.k.a. Abirami).
4. Monte.

Now, here's what you're supposed to do... and please do not spoil the fun.

Copy and repost as "8 questions, 4 answers". Fill in your own answers. You will learn a lot of little known facts about those
who know you!

No comments: