Thursday, October 06, 2005

Raging Hormones

Since last night, I began to sense that something was changing. I couldn't quite figure out what that something was. It's just that I knew I was a bit more sensitive than usual and that a lot of things were bothering me. This morning, the same sort of thing was and is occurring. I'm extremely sensitive. This is a bit strange to describe in words, but I am easily moved, even by that which has no direct relation to me. Much is capable of moving me (possibly to tears) at this point. Then, I realized the time of the month it is for me. And, all becomes much clearer. I'm going through hormonal fluctuations that comes once every three weeks, whether I like it or not, whether I'm ready or not. Other things could genuinely be going wrong, but I'm more sensitive than usual. Ah, hah; I've discovered the culprit. In hindsight, I know that I've been experiencing hormonal changes since yesterday. That's why things have been bothering me more than usual. Why is it that hormonal changes affect women the way they do? Seems to be more of a curse, not only to the individual experiencing the changes but also to those around the individual, than anything else. Is there any way to control or adjust to the hormonal fluctuations?

No comments: