Sunday, May 07, 2006

I'm not feeling my best

Last night, Troy and I went to a party, at the home of a colleague's, where some 48 people said they were planning on coming. I didn't do a head count, and we didn't stay the entire duration of the party; so, I have no idea how many ended up going to the party. I haven't felt that great since the party. I felt a dizzy spell while I was seated at the party. Wasn't sure whether that was a pregnancy thing or not. We went to bed not long after arriving home. I didn't sleep well, seeing nearly every hour pass on the clock. Then, when the alarm clock went off at 6:30, the music kept me awake. I was cold and feeling weak.

Troy went on to music worship practice, at church, without me, bit I asked him to come back and pick me up for church. After I fell asleep, I fell into deep, deep sleep, with several strange dreams. And, I didn't awake until Troy opened the garage door. I think the sleep did me well. I didn't feel cold any longer. But my eyes burn a bit and I'm still feeling a little weak.

Hopefully the prenatal vitamins and the juice I'm drinking will nip anything coming at me in the bud. I hope, I hope, I hope . . . Could I just be experiencing a super bad bout of allergies?

No comments: