Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Troy Made Dinner Tonight!

I was absolutely delighted that Troy made goulash for dinner tonight. He wasn't hungry yet and didn't want to eat. So, I said I wouldn't mind making the goulash myself. But, shortly after five o'clock, Troy started making the goulash. Granted, I had to wash all the pots he used and clean up after him . . . I was very, very happy that he made me dinner. He even dished some goulash into a bowl for me, and I ate every last morsel he put into my bowl. Thank you Kitty! Troy making me dinner reminds me of our dating days, somehow.

To show how much I've grown as a person, I wasn't bothered by the fact that he didn't wash the pots he used. By the way, I put away the leftovers into other containers. I was just thankful somebody else, besides, me cooked, especially since I'll be five and a half months pregnant tomorrow!

Here are the ingredients for Troy's version of goulash:
  • lean ground Turkey.
  • elbow macaroni (I prefer Barilla, because it doesn't get mushy as quickly as other brands).
  • 32 oz. tomato juice.
  • diced onions (Troy used the dried, ready-to-go kind).
  • salt to taste.
And, viola! You have yummy goulash. Thanks Troy!

No comments: